Details about PhD Fellow In Condensed Matter Physics
PhD Fellow In Condensed Matter Physics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Condensed Matter Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 305,291 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 305,291
- The position is open for candidates holding a master's degree for a 3-year period.
- Applicants with a Bachelor degree and sufficient coursework for a 4-year period.
- Candidates for the 4-year period must have one year of study remaining before graduating from their MSc program.
- Applicants must submit a Cover Letter detailing their motivation and background.
- A detailed copy of the candidate's Curriculum Vitae must be submitted.
- Academic Transcript or other indication of courses and grades must be submitted.
- Must provide 1-3 references with names and contact information.
- Applicants can submit their list of publications as well.
- Documentation of English language proficiency must be provided.