Details about Oman Government English Language Training, 2017
Oman Government English Language Training, 2017 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of English language training. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Government of Oman and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 27 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Oman Government English Language Training, 2017 is an annual program designed to improve the English proficiency of students with General Diploma Certificate to study at foreign universities.
- Course instructors of Oman Government English Language Training, 2017 must fulfill the following criteria:
- Master degree in Education (English) with at least two years of experience or Master degree in English literature, linguistics with at least 3 years of teaching experience (or)
- Bachelor degree in Education (English) with at least 3 years of teaching experience or Bachelor degree in English literature or linguistics with at least 4 years of teaching experience.
- At least (7) in Academic IELTS or its equivalent in TOEFL is required.
- Candidates with qualifications not directly related to teaching English can submit the certificate of teaching English for non-native speakers (DELTA, CELTA, TEFL) or its equivalent from authorized, accredited centers.
- Oman Government English Language Training, 2017 will be conducted at centers in Muscat, Suhar, Nizwa, Sur, and Salalah.
- Housing facilities will be provided to those areas of above 100 km from the language centers.
- Proposals with the following information must be submitted by the deadline:
- Experience of higher education institutions and language institutes in producing similar programs
- The number of students higher education institutions and language institutes can admit
- Cost per semester
- Outline of the training program
- Details of teaching venues and facilities