Details about ICFO Stepstone Fellowships, 2019
ICFO Stepstone Fellowships, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All ICFO research groups. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 36,000.00 euros per year + 1,500 euro Relocation support . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 26 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 36,000.00 euros per year + 1,500 euro Relocation support
The Institute of Photonic Sciences is offering Ph.D. positions to well-qualified graduate students to get a doctoral degree in one of the research fields covered at ICFO.
The research fields covered by ICFO are Graphene and 2D NanoMaterials, Biophotonics and Biomedical Optics, Green Photonics and Photovoltaics, Nanoscopy, Advanced Imaging and Super-resolution Imaging, Atto-Science and Ultrafast Lasers, Nanophotonics, Nanotechnology, and BioNanoScience, Optoelectronics, Optical Processing and Optical Sensing, and Quantum Optics, Atom Optics and Quantum Information.
- The applicants for ICFOstepstone Fellowships, 2019 should hold an internationally recognized masters degree or it equivalent in the fields of science and engineering related to the research activities of ICFO.
- The candidates should have an equivalent to 300 ECTS, a minimum of 60 ECTS in postgraduate studies for the degrees issued under the
- European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- The applicants should have obtained a masters degree, not before 4 years except for parental leave. Any exception which is properly documented is considered.
- The applicants should not have resided in Spain for more than 12 months in the past 36 months.
- The persons with disabilities are highly encouraged.
- The applicants for ICFOstepstone Fellowships, 2019 should submit a curriculum vitae with contact details, scanned academic transcripts in English or Spanish, and two reference letters and their contact details.
- The candidates should also submit a cover letter stating their research interests.
- The reference letters should be e-mailed to the specified e-mail address by the referees.
- The candidates applying for ICFOstepstone Fellowships, 2019 are evaluated on the basis of their personal achievements and academic merit.
- The applicants are assessed based on their academic excellence, the capacity of teamwork, and participation in community activities.
Value of Fellowship:
- The recipients get fellowship amount of 36,000 euros per year.
- The recipient is also provided with 1,500 euro relocation pay.
- The deadline for this application is 29th November, 2018.