Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship In Comparative Education 2016
Doctoral Research Fellowship In Comparative Education 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Comparative Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Tromsø and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 18 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants for Fellowship in comparative education should have received his/her Master's degree in subjects related to pedagogy, sociology, religious studies, indigenous studies, history, anthropology, human geography.
- Candidates can also be from civic scientific master's degree.
- Candidate should possess a regulation for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) at University of Tromsø, The Arctic University of Norway.
- Candidate must document language proficiency in English equivalent to Norwegian Higher Education Entrance Qualification.
- Applicants should have grade B or better in his/her academics.
- Candidates should have spoken and written knowledge of Norwegian or another Scandinavian language.
- The candidates applying for Doctoral Research Fellowship in Migration Studies should submit a letter of application, detailed project description.
- A CV should be attached which should include the overview of education, supervised professional training and professional work.
- Applicants also need to submit diploma and transcript of records from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Documents supporting English language proficiency.
- A list of 2-3 academic referees should be submitted which must include the contact details like name, relation to the applicant, e-mail address and phone number of the referees.
- The other works of the candidate are also assessed. The list of the works my the candidate should include the author(s), title of work.
- For articles: the name of the journal and volume, first and last page of the article, year of publication and for the book or other independent publications: publisher, place of print, year of publication, the number of pages should be included.