Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship - Faculty Of Law Arctic Program, University Of Oslo , 2017
Doctoral Research Fellowship - Faculty Of Law Arctic Program, University Of Oslo , 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law Arctic Program. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary NOK 432,700-489,300 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary NOK 432,700-489,300 per year
The University of Oslo (UiO) is giving Ph.D. fellowships called Cold Pursuit as a part of the University of Oslo Arctic Programs and the Faculty of Law Artic Program . The university of Oslo, located in Oslo, is one of the prestigious universities in Norway.
- The Doctoral Research Fellowship - Faculty of Law Arctic Program, the University of Oslo , 2017 applicants should have a Norwegian master's degree in law or an equivalent law degree.
- The candidates should have outstanding grades.
- The applicants should have good command in the English language and should be willing to learn during the fellowship period.
- The candidates are assessed based on their grades, work in legal science, qualifications and outline of the project.
- The applicants for Doctoral Research Fellowship - Faculty of Law Arctic Program, the University of Oslo should submit a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, in English or Scandinavian language and the original language.
- The candidates should also submit a letter explaining the grading system of the foreign university and a publications list.
- The applicants are expected to submit a thesis not more than 50 pages from other works and mention the other contributors.
- The candidates should submit outline of the project ranging from 5 to 10 pages.