Details about Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2022
Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Cyber Security. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, full program fees, living allowances and return economy flight from India to the UK . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India.
- Deadline: 12 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, full program fees, living allowances and return economy flight from India to the UK
The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office is offering scholarships to mid-career professionals from India in the field of cyber security.
The fellowship is for 10 weeks and is delivered at the Cranfield University at the Defence Academy of the UK.
The fellowship mainly focusses on the cyber threats, online business economics, the internet law and cyber crime and issues and challenges relevant to the UK and India.
- The candidates applying for Cyber Security Fellowship for Indian Students, 2018 should be citizens of India and should be residing in the country.
- The applicants should not hold British nationality.
- The candidates should have seven years of work experience in cyber policy issues or cyber security as an academic or commentator or formulator.
- The applicants for Cyber Security Fellowship for Indian Students, 2018 are expected to have a postgraduate degree or relevant professional experience or training.
- The candidates should also have an outstanding academic background in engineering or technology, science or significant work experience.
- The applicants should also have good working knowledge of English.
Value of the fellowship
The recipients of Cyber Security Fellowship for Indian Students, 2018 get living expenses, full program fees and return economy flight from India to the UK.