Details about Banco Santander Foundation CNIO Fellowships, 2017
Banco Santander Foundation CNIO Fellowships, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Cancer research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncologicas and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK and US nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial Funding
- Banco Santander Foundation CNIO Fellowships, 2017 are offered to scientists for research and training in cancer to encourage collaborations between researchers from US/UK and Spain.
- The Banco Santander Foundation CNIO Fellowships, 2017 applicants should be enrolled in a post-doc or pre-doc program in a research center in the UK or the US from October 1, 2013, to September 30, 2016.
- The candidate should have completed his/her degree after January 1st, 2009. The thesis supervisor of applicants who complete their degree by 30th September 2016 should approve this in their letter of recommendation.
- The applicant for Banco Santander Foundation CNIO Fellowships, 2017 should submit two reference letters.
- The candidate should also have a publication in Medical and Life sciences before the deadline.
- The applicant should provide a commitment letter from a CNIO member (mentor) mentioning available resources to co-fund the fellowship.
- The selected candidate is expected to start the fellowship by May 2017 and will be given employment at CNIO.
- The applicant selected for Banco Santander Foundation CNIO Fellowships, 2017 will be given 30,400 to 34,200 Euros salary approximately.