Details about Arthur F. Burns Fellowship, 2021
Arthur F. Burns Fellowship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Journalism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: U.S, German, and Canada.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000
ICFJ’s longest-running program is open, the Arthur F. Burns Fellowship provides talented young U.S., German and Canadian journalists the opportunity to live and work in each other’s country. This highly personalized and practical program improves the quality of news coverage in each country and strengthens the transatlantic relationship. The fellowship’s broader significance is in its contribution to the quantity and quality of news coverage of Germany, the United States and Canada.
Eligibility criteria for the Arthur F. Burns Fellowship, 2021:
- Applicants from U.S., Canadian and German journalists between the age of 21-40, who are employed by a newspaper, news magazine, broadcast station, news agency or who work freelance and/or online are eligible.
- Applicants must have demonstrated journalistic talent and a strong interest in North American-European affairs.
- Applicants should have two years of professional, full-time journalism experience.
- German language proficiency is not required, but it is encouraged.
Value of the Arthur F. Burns Fellowship, 2021:
- Each North American fellow receives a $4,000 stipend to cover living expenses during the 9-week-long fellowship in Germany.
- Participants also receive $1,200 for travel expenses or a travel voucher, and the program also pays living expenses during the orientation in Washington, D.C.
Deadline of the Arthur F. Burns Fellowship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Arthur F. Burns Fellowship, is 1st March 2021.