Details about AACR-DEBBIE’S DREAM FOUNDATION INNOVATION AND DISCOVERY GRANTS 2023
AACR-DEBBIE’S DREAM FOUNDATION INNOVATION AND DISCOVERY GRANTS 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Medicine . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by American Association for Cancer Research and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $50,000 USD . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $50,000 USD
The first-ever AACR-Debbie's Dream Foundation Innovation and Discovery Grant is a fresh initiative designed to promote innovation and the conversion of ideas from fundamental research into novel treatment possibilities for gastric cancer.
The grant program welcomes applications from researchers currently working in the field of gastric cancer and also encourages investigators with experience in other cancer or biomedical research disciplines to apply.
Each grant awarded provides $50,000 of funding for one year to cover expenses related to the research project. The grant funds can be utilized for various research-related expenses tied to the project, such as supplemental salary support, research equipment, laboratory supplies, and other necessary research costs (indirect costs are not permitted).
Eligibility Criteria for DEBBIE’S DREAM FOUNDATION INNOVATION AND DISCOVERY GRANTS:
- They should be investigators holding a faculty position and must be affiliated with an academic, medical, or research institution.
- If their eligibility is dependent on a future position, they must have the position confirmed at the time of application, and it should not be contingent upon receiving the grant.
- If the future position is at a different institution from the applicant's current one, they are required to contact the AACR's Scientific Review and Grants Administration Department (the AACR's SRGA) at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting their application. This is to obtain information about additional verification materials or signatures that may be necessary.
- The applicants can work at an academic, medical, or research institution located anywhere in the world.