Details about University Of Westminster Studentships In Photography And/As Pedagogy, 2017
University Of Westminster Studentships In Photography And/As Pedagogy, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of The relation between photography and pedagogy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Westminster and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £16,000 annual stipend and fee waiver of £5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU and overseas applicants.
- Deadline: 10 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £16,000 annual stipend and fee waiver of £5,000 per year
- The University of Westminister is offering studentships to UK/EU and overseas applicants in the social sciences and the humanities faculty at the university.
- The university's archive is rich with materials in the shaping of the photography technology and aesthetics by pedagogy, the intersections of photography, class, and education and the photographic lantern's use in pedagogy.
- The candidates applying for the University Of Westminster Studentships in Photography And/As Pedagogy, 2017 can be UK/EU or international applicants.
- The applicants should have 2:1 classification in their first degree preferably masters or its equivalent.
- The candidates should show English language proficiency proof IELTS 6.5 if their secondary level education has not been conducted in English medium.
- The proposed project should show intellectual excellence, challenging disciplinary boundaries, and should make excellent use of the archive.
- The selected candidates should be committed to the doctoral research community of the university and the faculty and should disseminate the importance of archive internally and externally.
- The recipients of Studentships in the University Of Westminster Studentships in Photography And/As Pedagogy, 2017 will get £16,000 stipend per year and a fee waiver of £5,000 per year for three years.