Details about University of Toronto Hong Kong Scholarships 2020
University of Toronto Hong Kong Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 13,000- 27,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Hong Kong.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 13,000- 27,500 per year
University of Toronto Hong Kong Scholarships 2020 offered by the University of Toronto for students planning to pursue their undergraduate degree at the university. The value of the scholarship ranges from CAD 13,000 to 27,500 per year, renewable for 4 years.
- Applicants must have completed or are in the process of completing the HKDSE, IB (or equivalent).
- Applicants must have the prerequisite courses needed for their chosen program at the University of Toronto;
- Must have completed an English proficiency test
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Hong Kong who will return after graduation (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- Applicant must not have citizenship, landed immigrant status, permanent residency or any other claim to residence in Canada
- Must demonstrate family financial need
- Be committed to developing a career and community service in Hong Kong.
To apply for University of Toronto Hong Kong Scholarships 2020 complete and submit the application process by the deadline: 15th January 2020.