Details about Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Sheffield 2024
Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Sheffield 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Sheffield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian citizens.
- Deadline: 22 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 10,000
We are pleased to provide one Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in 2024 to a student of the Delhi Public School Society (DPS). The scholarship is a competitive payment of £10,000 that can be applied to the cost of tuition for an undergraduate degree program that begins in the fall of 2024. The scholarship is open to new students from Delhi Public School Society (DPS) institutions in India who enroll at the university in 2024. Before applying for this scholarship, you must have an acceptance to study at the University of Sheffield.
Eligibility for Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship:
- The student has to be enrolled in an Indian Delhi Public School Society (DPS) school at this time.
- Before applying for this scholarship, the student must get an offer to enroll in a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Sheffield, or a foundation degree program.
- The applicant's foundational coursework or degree program must start in September 2024 at the University of Sheffield. All courses for undergraduate degrees are acceptable, except A200 and A100/A101 for medicine and dentistry, respectively.
- An offer for a course to be taken in full at the University of Sheffield must be made to the student. Scholarship applications are not accepted for degree programs that are divided between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution.
- The student must be able to pay the abroad tuition charge and be self-funded to be eligible for tuition fees.
- The candidate needs not to be sponsored.
- The student must enroll in either program year 1 or year 2 of the University of Sheffield's degree program.
- All March programs are classified as postgraduate taught programs for scholarship reasons, meaning they are not qualified for any undergraduate funding.
- The University of Sheffield retains the authority to examine and modify the availability of scholarships.
The candidate needs to apply using the application form.
Value of the scholarship:
GBP 10,000 towards tuition fees.