Details about University of Roehampton SeNSS (ESRC) Studentships 2023
University of Roehampton SeNSS (ESRC) Studentships 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Education & Social Anthropology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Roehampton and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend
- Applicants can choose the post-doctoral program in either education or social anthropology.
- Applicants must have gained a 2.1 at least in their bachelor's degree for 1+3 awards (Master plus PhD).
- Applicants must possess a relevant ESRC-recognised Master's degree for +3 (PhD-only).
- Interested applicants have to submit via the SeNSS online application system, Fluidreview along with the Roehampton online application.
- Prospective applicants should get in touch with the appropriate Pathway Lead to have a casual discussion about their intended research, the available supervision, and their eligibility for SeNSS. If you are a 1+3 candidate, you will also talk about Masters programmes that are acceptable. Collaboration requests (from a partner organisation) may be taken into consideration.
- The SeNSS online application system, HEIApply, must be used to submit applications for prospective or qualified current doctorate students as well as potential Masters plus PhD students who are encouraged to apply for a SeNSS studentship at Roehampton. Your application will instantly be submitted to Roehampton through HEIApply. Additionally, you must finish the Roehampton online application.