Details about University of Bradford Global Development Scholarship, 2017
University of Bradford Global Development Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any full-time Master's programs except MBA. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Bradford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers full tuition fees + £4,200 for living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers full tuition fees + £4,200 for living costs
The university of Bradford is providing Global Development Scholarships,2017 for students in financial hardships due to their country suffering a crisis because of a political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
- Students applying for one-year full-time Master's programs (not MBA) at the University of Bradford are eligible for Global Development Scholarships,2017.
- Students applying for these scholarships must be self-funded, i.e they must not be sponsored by any company or their Government to study abroad.
- Students can apply for University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships, 2017 even before securing an offer at Bradford and must have completed their undergraduate studies (with results known).
- Along with the application form, students must send the proof of Undergraduate study results. Any evidence will not be accepted if sent after the application form.
- Students who will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover fees and living expenses are requested to apply for Global Development Scholarships,2017 before applying for a place on a course at the University.
- Students must meet the required English qualifications of the course chosen ( for students from certain African countries, WAEC qualification at a grade C6 or higher is also accepted).
The following documents should be sent along with the application form:
- Students applying for Global Development Scholarships,2017 for must send a copy of Undergraduate degree certificate and a transcript of marks if available.
- Students must send a proof of their English Language qualifications.