Details about United Nations Journalism Fellowships in US, 2019
United Nations Journalism Fellowships in US, 2019 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Journalism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2019. This scholarship is provided by The Dag HammarskjÃ¶ld Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Accommodation + Travel + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected countries.
- Degree: Conferences & Travel Grants
- Provided by: The Dag HammarskjÃ¶ld Fund
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Accommodation + Travel + Other allowances
The United Nations Journalism Fellowships are awarded to journalists from developing countries to report on international affairs during 74th United Nations General Assembly in New York City in the United States of America.
Eligibility for United Nations Journalism Fellowships in US, 2019:
- Citizen and current resident of Developing countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Carribean.
- Available of radio, television, print and web journalist.
- Must be aged between 25 and 35 years.
- Proficient in English.
- Employed as a professional journalist (full-time and freelance).
- Copies of the work in English.
- Audio and Videotape of work must be submitted with the detailed summary.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Endorsement from Editor of the News Organization.
- Summary statement.
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Copy of Passport.
Value of United Nations Journalism Fellowships in US, 2019:
- The Fund will provide:
- Round-trip airfare to New York;
- Health insurance for the duration of the fellowship,
- Daily allowance to cover food and other necessities.
Deadline for United Nations Journalism Fellowships in US, 2019:
- The last date to apply for United Nations Journalism Fellowships in the US is 1st March 2019.