Details about UNESCO-IHE PhD Fellowship On Citizen Science, 2016
UNESCO-IHE PhD Fellowship On Citizen Science, 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Citizen Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by UNESCO-IHE and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, €1200 per month, towards tution fee, monthly allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 21 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, €1200 per month, towards tution fee, monthly allowances
UNESCO-IHE PhD Fellowship on Citizen Science, 2016 is offered to Ph.D. fellows to carry out research in citizen science. The aim of UNESCO-IHE is to provide support for education of professionals to the sector organizations capabilities.
- The UNESCO-IHE PhD Fellowship on Citizen Science, 2016 applicants have a Master degree in fields of Social sciences like psychology, sociology with good grades.
- The candidate should have training in quantitative and qualitative research skills and show motivation in pursuing scientific research.
- The applicant is expected to have good command in the English language, shown by the publications or previous course work.
- Dutch language or Spanish language skills are considered an advantage.
- The candidate should have international environment working experience and excellent academic writing skills.
- The applicant is expected to have experience in Citizen science and willingness to work in a team or individually.
- The applicants of UNESCO-IHE PhD Fellowship on Citizen Science, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae, BSc and MSc academic mark sheets in English and the original language.
- The candidates are expected to submit an abstract of their MSc thesis and outline of the research not exceeding 5 typed sides.
- A copy of the applicant's passport, two references letters should be submitted by the applicant.
Only the hard copies of the above-mentioned documents are accepted.