Details about UCT Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2022
UCT Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Psychiatric neurogenetics, neuroimaging, or neuro-development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Cape Town and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R200 000, can vary according to training and professional background . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R200 000, can vary according to training and professional background
The University of Cape Town is offering UCT Postdoctoral Fellowship, to candidates who wish to conduct research in Brain-Behaviour Unit (BBU) at the Dept of Psychiatry & Mental Health.
- Applicants of UCT Postdoctoral Fellowship, must have obtained their Ph.D. degree within the past 5 years.
- Applicants shouldn't have held any full-time permanent professional or academic posts previously.
- The duration of the fellowship is one year while renewal for another year can be considered.
- Candidates applying for UCT Postdoctoral Fellowship, should take up the fellowship as soon as possible.
- Fellows should comply with policies, procedures, and practices of the University.
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Cover letter
- Application form