Details about INFN Postdoctoral Fellowships In Experimental Physics 2022
INFN Postdoctoral Fellowships In Experimental Physics 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Development, integration and testing of data management solutions in distributed computing environments. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by National Institute for Nuclear Physics and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a salary of € 31.213,48 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-Italian citizens.
- Deadline: 19 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, a salary of € 31.213,48
- The National Institute for Nuclear Physics is offering postdoctoral fellowships in nuclear physics.
- The candidates applying for INFN Postdoctoral Fellowships In Experimental Physics, 2022 should be non-Italian citizens.
- The applicants should have a Ph.D. degree obtained not more than 8 years before the application deadline. (exceptional cases such as maternity, paternity, long-term illness, or National Service).
- The time elapsed since the award of the Ph.D. should be below twelve years and six months and should be duly documented.
- The candidates who are preparing their doctoral thesis are eligible but should receive their Ph.D. before the start of the appointment.
- The applicants for INFN Postdoctoral Fellowships In Experimental Physics, 2022 should submit a curriculum vitae, a publications list, and a research statement.
- The candidates should also submit three reference letters specifying their name, surname, and e-mail address.
- The recipients of INFN Postdoctoral Fellowships In Experimental Physics, 2022 get a salary of € 31.213,48for one year.
- The recipients will so get reimbursement for travel tickets and lunch tickets will also be provided.
- The fellowship can be extended for the second year.