Details about TOLMAR ANZUP Uro-Oncology Clinical Research Fellowship
TOLMAR ANZUP Uro-Oncology Clinical Research Fellowship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Health Care. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by ANZUP Cancer Trials Group Limited and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $60,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 30 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $60,000
- The fellowships are intended for early/mid-career clinician- researchers of any health care discipline.
- Fellowships are offered annually.
- This year’s call will be for fellowships relating to prostate cancer.
- The CRF will require designation of quarantined research time.
- Applicants must provide a description of the proposed research activities and budget for expenditure.
- Candidates research must align with ANZUP’s objectives and mission.
- Applicants will be required to present their research at the ASM in the following calendar year.
- Selected candidates must present a formal written report to TOLMAR and ANZUP by June the next year.
- Candidates must acknowledge Tolmar and ANZUP in any presentations or publications.
- Applicants are required to submit a research plan in max two pages.
- Candidates must describe how they and the application meet the intentions of the Fellowship on one page.
- Abbreviated CV in NIH bio sketch format in max four pages.
- Applicants must email applications to ANZUP.