Details about The United Nations - The Nippon Foundation Of Japan Fellowship Programme, 2017
The United Nations - The Nippon Foundation Of Japan Fellowship Programme, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Ocean affairs and the Law of the Sea, Marine science, related disciplines. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by United Nations and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals from developing countries.
- Deadline: 09 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The United Nations and Tthe Nippon Foundation of Japan are offering fellowship programs to government officials and mid-level professionals in the fields of ocean affairs and the law of the sea from the developing states.
- The applicants for The United Nations - The Nippon Foundation of Japan Fellowship Programme, 2017 should have a university degree and should have the ability to undertake research.
- The candidate's age should not be below 25 or above 40.
- The government, organization or employer of the applicant should nominate him/her.
- The candidates are expected to be in good state of health and should be cleared by the UN medical service.
- The applicants should be able to get relevant visas and transit visas.
- The candidates should also be able to accept host institute's placements for at least 9 months.
- The fellowship is offered in two phases, phase 1 and 2.
- During the phase 1 the fellowship will be taken at the DOALOS at the United Nations Headquarters in New York and during the phase 2 the fellowship is taken at prestigious participating Host Institutions.