Details about Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Travelling Scholarships 2020
Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Travelling Scholarships 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any discipline. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of New England and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto AUD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto AUD 5,000
Eligibility for Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Travelling Scholarships 2020:
- The Scholarship will not fund fieldwork or data collection.
- Scholarship applicants must currently be enrolled in a Higher Degree Research (HDR) course at the University of New England.
- The travel for a short-term attachment must be completed before the end of the second year of candidature for a Doctorate, or before the end of the first year of candidature for a Masters student (FTE days).
- There must be at least six months of candidature remaining (FTE days) after the proposed attendance dates at an internationally recognized research conference.
Value of Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Travelling Scholarships 2020:
- Up to a maximum of AUD 5,000 can be awarded for a short term attachment or a maximum of AUD 3,000 for attendance at an internationally recognized conference.
- Applications must be for travel after the scholarship closing date. Funding for retrospective activities will not be considered.