Details about Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Travelling Scholarships 2024
Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Travelling Scholarships 2024 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of New England and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to AUD 7,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 18 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to AUD 7,000
The Keith and Dorothy Mackay Travelling Scholarship provides research funding toward the expenses of a short-term attachment to another Institution, as approved by the University of New England, for no more than three months, or to travel to present research findings where the enrolled student is presenting a paper, poster or abstract on their research, at an internationally recognized academic conference.
Eligibility for Keith and Dorothy Mackay Postgraduate Travelling Scholarships:
- The Keith & Dorothy MacKay Postgraduate Research Travelling Award will not fund fieldwork or data collection.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in a Higher Degree Research (HDR) course at the University of New England, and have not submitted their thesis.
- The travel for a short-term attachment must be completed before the end of the second year of candidature for a Doctorate, or before the end of the first year of candidature for a master's student (FTE days).
- There must be at least six months of candidature remaining (FTE days) after the proposed attendance dates at an internationally recognized research conference.
- The Keith & Dorothy MacKay Postgraduate Research Travelling Award will not be provided more than once per student.
- Award selection is based on the capacity of the requested travel to enhance the student’s research and research career.
- Applicants must provide proof of invitation and that there is an appropriate supervisor at the host institution (if attending a short-term attachment).
- Provide official notification of the acceptance of their paper, poster, or abstract at an international conference (if attending a conference).
- A Supervisor’s Statement of Support must be provided (see further details below).
Students need to submit an application form to the university to be eligible for the scholarship.
Value of the scholarship:
Up to a maximum of AUD 7,000 can be awarded for a short-term attachment; or a maximum of AUD 5,000 for attendance at an internationally recognized conference.