Details about The Brenthurst Foundation Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme, 2016
The Brenthurst Foundation Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme, 2016 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Fellows will work directly with and assist the Foundationâ€™s staff on a range of projects and activities, some of which will require foreign travel.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Brenthurst Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The Brenthurst Foundation is offering scholarships to young graduates for the Machel-Mandela Fellows Programme.
- The applicant for the Brenthurst Foundation Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme, 2016 should not be more than 30 years of age and should have a masters or undergraduate degree.
- The candidate can be an African or from abroad and spoken and written skills in English.
- The knowledge of African and another languages are considered an asset.
- The applicant is expected to have basic IT knowledge and proof-reading, copy-writing skills are recommended.
- The candidate should also be able to manage deadlines and should be a self-starter.
- The applicant should have a passion for Africa and knowledge of African politics.
- The candidates for the Brenthurst Foundation Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae with referee's details, a writing sample ( published article of a piece of work).
- The applicants are expected to submit a cover letter mentioning their interest in the position not exceeding 500 words.
- The candidates should also submit the date when they can start and where they saw the advertisement.