Details about The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds Travel Grants
The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds Travel Grants is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Biomedical Research . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and travel and living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and travel and living expenses
The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds Travel Grants are offered by the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds for applicants who will use the travel grant to work in the UK. The value of the scholarship is the course fee and travel and living expenses.
- Ph.D. students or
- medical students planning to do an experimental doctoral thesis;
- postdocs doing a particular research project;
- graduates from abroad who have applied for a Ph.D. project(not yet worked with their potential Ph.D. supervisor)
- Applicant must be European citizens working in Europe and overseas, or non-European citizens performing their MD, Ph.D. or postdoctoral project in Europe.
The grant holder must submit:
- 2 months after returning, a final report on the scientific and personal benefits of the training, signed by the awardee.
- Reprints of any publication prepared with the foundation's assistance. (The funding must be mentioned in the acknowledgments.)
To apply for The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds Travel Grants complete the online application and send the hard copy of the application with the relevant documents through regular mail. It should be personally completed by the applicant in English.
The applications are open and can be submitted anytime, and must reach the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds at least 6 weeks before the planned date of departure.