Details about Techne AHRC Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships at University Of Westminster 2023
Techne AHRC Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships at University Of Westminster 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Arts & Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Westminster (University of Westminster Little Titchfield Street) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £19,668 per annum stipend + fee waiver of £5,520 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £19,668 per annum stipend + fee waiver of £5,520 per year
- The University of Westminister is offering studentships in the faculty of arts and humanities.
- Applicants should have 2:1 classification in their first degree preferably masters or its equivalent.
- Candidates should show English language proficiency proof IELTS 6.5 if their secondary level education has not been conducted in English medium.
- The proposed project should show intellectual excellence, challenging disciplinary boundaries, and should make excellent use of the archive.
- The selected candidates should be committed to the doctoral research community of the university and the faculty and should disseminate the importance of archive internally and externally.