Details about Stockholm University PhD Positions in Astronomy, 2017
Stockholm University PhD Positions in Astronomy, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Astronomy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Stockholm University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Stockholm University Ph.D. Positions in Astronomy, 2017 are open to candidates interested in computer simulations of the core-collapse supernovae central engine.
- Applicants of Stockholm University Ph.D. Positions in Astronomy, 2017 must have a second-cycle degree and finished courses equivalent to at least 240 higher education credits out of which 60 should belong to the second cycle or have equivalent knowledge.
- Applicants must have finished 60 credits of courses in physics/astronomy at an advanced level, of which 30 must be independent work in astronomy with a passing grade.
- Specific entry level requirements can also be met by possessing equivalent documented competence.
- Candidates applying for Stockholm University Ph.D. Positions in Astronomy, 2017 can also be those who are admitted or will be admitted to a third-cycle program.
- Cover letter with statement of interest in less than 2 pages describing the projects they are interested in, why they are interested in that project and why they are suitable for the position
- Master thesis/draft of thesis/other independent theses/essays (limited to 3 files)
- Degree certificates confirming they meet the entry criteria (limited to 6 files)