Details about St Andrews Prize For The Environment, 2017
St Andrews Prize For The Environment, 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Environmental challenges. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of St Andrews and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD $25,000 to USD $100,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD $25,000 to USD $100,000
- The University of St Andrews and ConocoPhillips, independent exploration and production company are inviting the entries for St Andrews Prize for the Environment, 2017.
- The applicants for St Andrews Prize for the Environment, 2017 can be individuals, community groups, or multi-disciplinary teams.
- The candidates should complete the online entry form by the specified deadline.
- The shortlisted applicants will be invited for more substantial submissions in January 2017.
- Three submissions will be selected and the finalists will have to attend the seminar at the University of St Andrews in April 2017.
- The winners will be announced after the presentation of the projects at the seminar.
- The primary objective of St Andrews Prize for the Environment, 2017 is to find practical and scalable solutions to environmental challenges.
- The prize provides people from all backgrounds around the world a network of connections and support and an opportunity to transform their environmental ideas into the reality.
- The winner of St Andrews Prize for the Environment, 2017 gets $100,000 USD and the two finalists get $25,000 USD each.