Details about BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship 2020
BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Jazz Studies, Jazz Performance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by BMI Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, reward of USD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of US universities and colleges.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, reward of USD 5,000
The BMI Foundation is offering BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship 2020 to rising Jazz stars to pursue an academic degree in Jazz Performance, Jazz Studies, or related majors.
- The candidates applying for BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship, 2020 should be full-time or part-time students currently enrolled in a US college or university.
- The applicants should be aged between 17 and 24, as of January 15, 2020.
- The former winners are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to apply?
- The applicants for BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship, 2020 should submit three recordings of three performances (MP3 or MP4a files).
- The candidates should also submit a track listing including title, composer, and performance information for each submitted recording and a chart or score of any recording submission that is an original work.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of BMI Future Jazz Master Scholarship, 2020 get USD 5,000.