Details about Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF) 2022
Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF) 2022 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Research in art . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Smithsonian Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend up to $4,500 + $4,000 research allowance| . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Smithsonian Institute
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend up to $4,500 + $4,000 research allowance|
The Smithsonian Institution is offering Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF), 2022 to provide artists around the world the opportunity to work with Smithsonian museums, scholars, research sites, and collections.
Eligibility for Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF), 2022:
- The applicants for Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF), 2022 should be nominated and send the complete nomination form by the deadline.
- The candidates should have received an acknowledgment from Office of Fellowships and Internships.
- The applicants should receive an invitation to apply from Office of Fellowships and Internships.
- The candidates are expected to have an artistic accomplishment, ability to create research proposal using Smithsonian specific resources.
- The applicants should secure a nomination and a Smithsonian advisor.
- The candidates who are MFA and undergraduates are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF), 2022 are assessed based on the quality of their artwork.
- The applicants are evaluated based on their promising exhibition record, flexibility, and independence.
- The candidates should find a Smithsonian research staff member, discuss their research.
- The Smithsonian research staff member should be willing to nominate the candidate and should be an advisor 1-2 month fellowship.
- The section 1 of the application form should be completed by the Smithsonian research staff member and section 2 should be completed by the applicant.
Value of Scholarship:
- The recipient will get a stipend up to $4,500 per month and one-time relocation cost and a research allowance up to $4,000.