Details about Sir Alexander Johnstone Prize in Law 2020
Sir Alexander Johnstone Prize in Law 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 2,700 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to NZD 2,700
Eligibility for Sir Alexander Johnstone Prize in Law 2020:
- The Prize will be awarded annually to the full-time student enrolled in an LLB or LLB(Hons) degree who has achieved the highest GPA in all Law courses (compulsory and elective) to the end of Part III.
- As a minimum standard, the student should have achieved a GPA of at least 7.00
Value of Sir Alexander Johnstone Prize in Law 2020:
- The value of the Sir Alexander Johnstone Prize in Law 2020 will be NZD 2,700.
The Prize will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Dean of the Faculty of Law. In the event of a tie, the Prize will be awarded to the student who achieved the highest aggregate marks. You do not need to apply for this scholarship or complete an online application form as it is awarded on the recommendation of the University of Auckland committee.