Details about Sekolah Victory Plus (SVP) Scholarships in Indonesia, 2019
Sekolah Victory Plus (SVP) Scholarships in Indonesia, 2019 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of High School. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2019. This scholarship is provided by Sekolah Victory Plus and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + daily expenses + Extra-curricular activities fees + Text books etc. . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Bekasi area.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + daily expenses + Extra-curricular activities fees + Text books etc.
Eligibility for Sekolah Victory Plus (SVP) Scholarships in Indonesia, 2019:
- The student must a citizen of Indonesia.
- Must be at the age of 13 to 15 years on the date of applying
- He/She should be graduated from Middle school in the academic year 2019/20 and reside in the Bekasi area.
- The applicant must have a report scores of minimum 7.5 (out of 10) for Mathematics, English, Bahasa Indonesia, Sciences and Social Sciences in Middle School.
- Students who passed the SVP entrance test can apply.
- Must be willing to study at SVP for three consecutive years until High School graduation.
- Application Form
- Copy of Middle School Report
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of Reference
- Other Supporting Certificates of Extracurriculars.
Value of Sekolah Victory Plus (SVP) Scholarships in Indonesia, 2019:
- 100% deduction on submission/development fee.
- Up to 100% deduction on school annual fee.
- Extra-curricular activities fees.
- Textbooks (on library loan).
- Leadership and Scout Camp fee.
- School uniform costs.
- Graduation Fee.
- Daily expenses (meal, transportation, stationery, etc).
- Overseas excursions (optional activities).
- Extra curricular accessories (uniform, trips, etc).
Application and Selection Process:
- The students must apply from January - March 2019.
- After the Paper Selection, Written test and Interview are taken.