Details about The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2024
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2024 is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of All the subjects are offered under this programme. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by Tata Capital, Mumbai and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 80% of the tuition fee. . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of India.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 80% of the tuition fee.
About the scholarship:
TATA Pankh Scholarship 2022-23 is a Programme of Tata Capital Limited to provide financial assistance to underprivileged students All over India. Tata Capital Limited's Tata Pankh scholarship was first introduced in the year 2018 as a Corporate Social Responsibility. The main purpose of the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program is to support students from class 6 to 10, Madhyamik Pass, Higher Secondary, Undergraduate general and professional courses through scholarships and Financial Support.
Benefits of the Tata Pankh Scholarship Programme
- Under the TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022-23, a Student will get Various Benefits along with Scholarship Money, those are:
- Selected Students will Get 80% of Their Tuition/College Fees Amount.
- Whose Tuition fees is Much Amount, they will get a Scholarship Up to Rs-50,000
- Educational and Career Mentorship will Also be Provided with the Stipend Amount.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a professional UG degree programme.
- They must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- Students' annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital are not eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only.