Details about Rita Bolland Fellowship 2023
Rita Bolland Fellowship 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Textile, Dress and Fashion Study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Research Center for Material Culture (RCMC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Research Center for Material Culture (RCMC)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The objective of Rita Bolland fellowship for Textile, Dress and Fashion Study is to encourage new and innovative approaches to the study of the collection of textiles at the museum.
- Applicants of Rita Bolland fellowship for Textile, Dress and Fashion Study should contribute to the RCMC's intellectual life by presenting their work to the museum's staff and sometimes to the public.
- Any work that is done on the collections of the museum should go into the documentation of the collections and also improve the ways of interpretation and make the collections more accessible to the public.
- Research findings may be a part of specialist or academic publications.
- Candidates applying for Rita Bolland fellowship for Textile, Dress and Fashion Study must submit a brief proposal in maximum 1000 words.
- A CV in 2 pages must also be submitted by the applicants.