Details about RIAS PhD Scholarships, 2022
RIAS PhD Scholarships, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of American History / American Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Roosevelt Institute for American Studies and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €2,100 gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €2,100 gross per month
Roosevelt Institute for American Studies is offering RIAS Ph.D. Scholarships, 2022 to students who wish to pursue Ph.D. in American History / American Studies.
- Applicants of RIAS Ph.D. Scholarships, 2022 must have a focus on the domestic or international dimensions of the Rooseveltian Century.
- Candidates applying for RIAS Ph.D. Scholarships, 2022 will be asked to apply along with a proposal of one of the above two categories.
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Willingness to work in an international academic community
- Master's degree (research) in History, American Studies, or International Relations
- Interest in RIAS's research program
- A cover letter
- An outline in maximum 1500 words for a project linked with a Rooseveltian Century theme, with a research question and brief historiographical framework
- Curriculum vitae with list of publications (if applicable)
- A copy of a completed (research) MA thesis, along with the grade
- Proof of English language proficiency for non-native English speakers
- Details of two referees