Details about Research Fellowships, St Johnâ€™s College, University Of Cambridge, 2017
Research Fellowships, St Johnâ€™s College, University Of Cambridge, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary of Â£26,537 to Â£28,982 per anum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 03 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary of Â£26,537 to Â£28,982 per anum
- The St John’s College, University of Cambridge is providing fellowships to the outstanding researchers within or outside of the UK.
- The applicants for Research Fellowships, St John’s College, University of Cambridge, 2017 should have a university degree within or outside the UK.
- The candidates should not have a fellowship at any Cambridge college.
- The applicants are expected to be postdoctoral researchers with Ph.D. after Oct 1st, 2015, or graduate students in the latter stages of their research leading to the Ph.D. degree.
- The candidates who have a postdoctoral fellowship by a research council or similar body can apply.
- The short-listed candidates are should submit their writings to the college.
- The applicants who are short-listed for the sciences should submit a statement on the headed paper signed by the HOD showing their willingness to accommodate the applicant.
- The candidates selected for Research Fellowships, St John’s College, University of Cambridge, 2017 who are not full-time students get a salary of £26,537 to £28,982 and candidates who are full-time students will get reduced salary until the completion of their courses.
- The fellows can apply for grants to help with the research costs, travel expenses, the cost of extended research periods if bases outside the Cambridge.
- The applications should be submitted before the deadline and the applicants will be shortlisted by November 2016.
- The successful candidates will start their fellowship by 1st Oct 2017.