Details about PPIA Fellowship Program, 2018
PPIA Fellowship Program, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Public Policy, Public Administration, International Affairs or a related field. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by PPIA Program and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees + $1,500 stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fees + $1,500 stipend
- The applicants for PPIA Fellowship Program, 2018 should be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- UC Berkeley (including the Law Fellows program) and Princeton University will accept applications from International students studying at US institutions.
- The candidates should graduate between December 2018 and August 2019.
- The applicants should obtain a bachelor's degree before the Junior Summer Institute.
- The candidates are expected to complete master's degree in public and/or international affairs at a graduate school in PPIA Consortium.
- The applicants for PPIA Fellowship Program, 2018 should submit names and contact details of two referees, a resume, and unofficial academic transcripts.
- The candidates should also submit a copy of their financial award letter, a student AID report.
Value of the fellowship
- The recipients of the PPIA Fellowship Program, 2018 get a stipend of $1,500, full tuition fees, housing, and a meal plan.
- The recipients also get a one-time $5,000 scholarship at a PPIA graduate school if admitted for a Master’s degree.