Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Modelling Rock Deformation, 2017
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship In Modelling Rock Deformation, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Modelling Rock Deformation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 - 556 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 - 556 700 per year
The University of Oslo is offering postdoctoral fellowships in Modelling Rock Deformation at the Department of Geosciences.
- The candidates applying for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Modelling Rock Deformation, 2017 should have a Ph.D. in the fields of physics or Earth science.
- The applicants should have experiences in geological processes like geomechanics, seismology, fracture and solid mechanics, rock physics, and fluid dynamics.
- The candidates should have a strong background and interest in one of the topics, Friction, and faulting, Programming and numerical modeling, or Flow in porous media.
- The applicants with multidisciplinary experience are highly preferred.
- The candidates applying for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Modelling Rock Deformation, 2017 are assessed based on their personal and academic qualifications to execute the project and their collaboration and communication skills.
- The applicants are also evaluated on the basis of their abilities to complete the research training and to join interdisciplinary communities.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Modelling Rock Deformation, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, containing education, academic work, positions and scientific publications.
- The candidates should submit an application letter and academic transcripts.
- The applicants are expected to submit publications list and academic work to be considered by the selection committee.
- The candidates should submit contact details of 2 to 3 referees like name, e-mail, telephone number and relation to applicants.
What does it offer?
The recipients of Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Modelling Rock Deformation, 2017 get a salary of NOK 486 100 – 556 700 per year subjected to seniority and qualifications.