Details about Post-Doctoral Residential Research & Teaching Fellowship 2023
Post-Doctoral Residential Research & Teaching Fellowship 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of African-American and African studies.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Virginia and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $45,000/Year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $45,000/Year
The Carter G. Woodson Institute's distinguished fellowship is a two-year residential fellowship for post-doctoral students whose work focuses on Africa and/or the African Diaspora. Scholars selected for the fellowship will relocate to the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia to join a cohort of interdisciplinary scholars.
Fellows receive funding for two years teaching (beginning August 1, 2023, and ending July 31, 2025). In addition to research, post-doctoral will have teaching responsibilities. The fellowship carries the title of Lecturer and pays an annual (12 month) salary of $47,500, plus full-time benefits.
December 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM
- C.V/Resume (file naming protocol: LASTNAME_CV)
- Cover Letter (file naming protocol: LASTNAME_COVER LETTER)
- Writing Sample 1 (file naming protocol: LASTNAME_SAMPLE1)
- N.B: Please submit 1 attachment containing the following information (for proper formatting, please refer to the sample image in the "questions" section)
- Project title
- Abstract or short-description of project (should not exceeed 50 words)
- Project description (should not exceed 7 double-spaced pages or 1,750 words)
- Writing Sample 2 (file naming protocol: LASTNAME_SAMPLE2)
- N.B: Please submit 1 attachment containing the following:
- Bibliography (should not exceed 4 double-spaced pages)
- Syllabus for a previously taught or prospective course
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (signed originals only) by persons qualified to evaluate the proposals for which support is being sought