Details about Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship In The Cell Cycle Regulation Group, 2017
Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship In The Cell Cycle Regulation Group, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Cell Cycle Regulation Group. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 483 700 ' 560 700 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 483 700 ' 560 700
The Univeristy of Oslo is offering a post-doctoral fellowship in the Cell Cycle Regulation Group at the Biotechnology Centre of Oslo.
The fellow will participate in a project that investigates the regulation of translation in response to nutrient availability and the phosphatase activity's implications to this process.
- The applicants of Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in the Cell Cycle Regulation Group, 2017 should have Ph.D. or M.D.-PhD degree.
- The candidates should have a strong background in yeast genetics and yeast cell biology.
- The applicants should have an interest in the translation regulation and the signaling pathways that respond to nutritional stress.
- The candidates who have experience in generating RNA-sequencing and ribosome profiling datasets are highly preferred.
- The applicants are expected to be highly motivated, dynamic, and confident individuals.
- The candidates applying for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in the Cell Cycle Regulation Group, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and names of three referees.
- The applicants should also submit a cover letter containing the candidate's career, past research accomplishments in 1 or two pages.
- The candidates should submit academic transcripts and list of publications.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in the Cell Cycle Regulation Group, 2017 get NOK 483 700 – 560 700 depending on the applicants' qualifications.
- The duration of the fellowship is for three years.