Details about Platinum Asset Management Scholarships, 2017
Platinum Asset Management Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce and Financial Planning. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $12,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Deakin University
- Deadline: 11 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $12,500
- Platinum Asset Management Scholarships, 2017 is open to an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa.
- He/She must be a current student enrolled at Deakin University.
- The applicants of Platinum Asset Management Scholarships, 2017 must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce and majoring in Financial Planning in Trimester 2 2017.
- The candidate must be enrolled full time in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
- Must have a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 from their first year of studies.
- Applicants of Platinum Asset Management Scholarships, 2017 must submit a statement explaining how the scholarship will help with their career and studies.