Details about Plants and Crops PhD Studentship 2020
Plants and Crops PhD Studentship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Agriculture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
Plants and Crops PhD Studentship 2020 at Ghent University offers a position for 1 year, which will normally be extended to 4 years in case of a positive evaluation.
Eligibility for Plants and Crops PhD Studentship 2020:
As a candidate, you have/are:
- a MSc degree in Biology, Bioscience Engineering, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Bio-informatics or equivalent (or will have this degree at the beginning of the project); related degrees may be considered but only when sufficient background in molecular biology and bioinformatics can be clearly demonstrated
- well acquainted with molecular biology and/or bioinformatics
- a drive to answer biological questions
- an analytical, critical and independent attitude
- excellent skills for time management and the ability to meet objectives within set deadlines.
- demonstrated ability to work efficiently and with minimum supervision.
- proficient in English, both written and oral
The application should contain a motivation letter to introduce yourself and to highlight the key points you should be considered for the position; a curriculum vitae including educational qualifications, employment history if applicable, research fields and current.