Details about PhD Studentships, Psychology Of Inequality
PhD Studentships, Psychology Of Inequality is offered for PhD degree in the field of Psychology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Brunel University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£16,296 plus Home/EU tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 08 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£16,296 plus Home/EU tuition fees
- Applicants must hold a good undergraduate degree.
- He/She must have secured first or upper second class or equivalent qualification in Psychology, Biological Anthropology or a related Life or Social Science discipline.
- Applicants with a Masters qualification in a relevant area would be desirable.
- Must have experience in conducting quantitative psychological/behavioral research and data analysis.
- An applicant who is a non-native speaker will be expected to demonstrate English language skills to IELTS 7.0.
- Applicants must submit their updated CV.
- Applicants need to summarize their teaching experience and submit.
- Must provide the names and contact information of two academic referees.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their highest degree certificate and transcript.
- A personal statement must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit one example of your academic writing.
- A copy of your English language qualification must be submitted as well.