Details about PhD Studentship On Numerical Methods For Higher-order Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
PhD Studentship On Numerical Methods For Higher-order Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations is offered for PhD degree in the field of Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14254 per annum tax-free bursary . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14254 per annum tax-free bursary
- Applicants are required to be fluent in English
- Candidates must hold a UK Bachelor degree in Mathematics at first or upper second class.
- Applicants must have secured a UK Master's degree in Mathematics or equivalent non-UK qualifications.
- The studentship is open to UK and EU resident students only, due to funding restrictions.
- Applicants will be required to submit all their academic transcripts.
- He/She must include their CV along with their applicants.
- Candidates must provide the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Applicants must include an overview stating why they are best fit for the position and reasons for applying for the studentship.