Details about PhD Studentship, Aston University
PhD Studentship, Aston University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Applied Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Aston University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,057 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,057
- Applicants must have secured a first class or upper second class honours degree or equivalent qualification in Mathematics, Physics, or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of numerical and analytical modeling of nonlinear processes is preferred.
- Applicants with experience in spatio-temporal dynamics and control methods are required.
- Experience in modeling of electronic systems is considered.
- Successful candidates will be provided with a fee bursary to cover the home/EU fees rate plus a maintenance allowance of £14,057.
- Non-EU candidates applying for the studentship will need to pay the difference between the ‘Home/EU’ and the ‘Overseas’ tuition fees.
- Applicants need to submit a copy of their current CV.
- Copies of certificates and degree transcripts must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide two academic references from their most recent academic institution.
- Candidates are required to submit English proficiency test scores (IELTS or TOEFL score).