Details about PhD Scholarship In Lipid Nutrition Within Aquaculture
PhD Scholarship In Lipid Nutrition Within Aquaculture is offered for PhD degree in the field of Lipid Nutrition within Aquaculture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2015. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, According to current rules for PhD degree students at DTU . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Denmark.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, According to current rules for PhD degree students at DTU
More about the scholarship:
A three-year PhD-scholarship within aquaculture is vacant at the National Institute of Aquatic Resources, DTU Aqua, Section for Aquaculture located at North Sea Research Centre, Hirtshals, Denmark. The purpose of DTU Aqua is to provide research, advice and education at the highest international level within the sustainable exploitation of living marine/freshwater resources, the biology of aquatic animals.
Tenure of award(s): The period of employment is 3 years.
- The candidate should hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in nutrition or Aquatic Science. Preferably with knowledge in physiology and special knowledge in lipids and or fatty acids.
- Experience in nutrition is an advantage and a general interest and knowledge in aquaculture required.
- Previous research experience in Aquatic Science is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Some experience in planning experimental work and laboratory skills.
- Knowledge in biochemistry will be advantageous.
- Selection criteria: The assessment of the applicants will be made by Senior Research Scientist Ivar Lund and Head of Aquaculture Section, Senior Research Scientist Per Bovbjerg Pedersen.
Note: Interviews of the selected candidates will be conducted from 20 Oct. 2015. The PhD candidate is expected to start on 1 Dec. 2015.