Details about PhD Scholarship In Cardiac Arrhythmia
PhD Scholarship In Cardiac Arrhythmia is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cardiac Arrhythmia. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The Ph.D. scholarship is open to Danish and International nationals.
- The applicant must have secured a relevant Master degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have qualifications in at least some of the following areas: Large animal models of cardiac disease, Epigenetics, Molecular Biology and Cardiac arrhythmia.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to work in an international research environment and close collaboration with other academic environments as well as with private companies.
- Motivated applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a motivation letter for the application
- A copy of the Curriculum Vitae should be submitted.
- Applicants must submit a list of their publications.
- Candidates are required to submit their diploma and academic transcripts.
- Any other additional information may also be submitted e.g. recommendation letter.