Details about PhD in Investigating a 3D Visual, Acoustic and Tactile User Interface 2020
PhD in Investigating a 3D Visual, Acoustic and Tactile User Interface 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend and fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend and fees
Eligibility for PhD in Investigating a 3D Visual, Acoustic and Tactile User Interface 2020:
- Open to all nationals.
- English language IELTS level of 6.5
- Future Higher degree by research applicants
- Computer Science / Software Engineering graduate
- Java / C / C# / Python programming or similar
- Unity, Blender or 3D virtual environments (desirable)
- AI e.g. Convolutional Neural Networks (desirable)
- Human-Computer Interaction / Human Factors and user trials (desirable)
- Ability to write reports and literature reviews
Value of PhD in Investigating a 3D Visual, Acoustic and Tactile User Interface 2020:
- The total value of the annual scholarships (stipend and fees) is approx. AUD 60,000 - AUD 70,000 p.a.
- Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at AUD 28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
- Successful applicants will receive a 100% Fee offset.
This research involves investigating a new 3D visual, audio and tactile User Interface (UI) to represent text and numerical sensor data traditionally represented on a 2D display (e.g. ship, aeroplane or traffic data, etc.)