Details about PhD Fellowship In RNA Bioinformatics
PhD Fellowship In RNA Bioinformatics is offered for PhD degree in the field of RNA Bioinformatics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 25.579 per month + Pension . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 05 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 25.579 per month + Pension
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants should have a master's degree is subjects related to computer science, bioinformatics, or a completed master degree.
- Candidates should have a background knowledge of biological areas of genome structure and transcriptomes.
- Applicants should be experienced in Linux/Unix environment, command lines and shell scripting and also script languages such as Perl or Python.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants are expected to have excellence in English, writing and speech.
- Candidates should also be experienced in RNA folding analysis and transcriptome analysis.
- Candidates should submit a detailed CV.
- A cover letter that should include the motivation and background the candidate.
- Transcripts and Diploma records of the candidate should be included.
- Candidates are also asked to attach other information such as the list of publications and personal recommendations.
- Candidates can submit a maximum of 3 relevant scientific works which the applicant wishes to be included in the assessment.