Details about Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2023
Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Japanese studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Manchester
- Deadline: 27 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds for one year
Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship is provided by the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, University of Manchester. This funding is available to students undertaking postgraduate research in full time Japanes studies.
- All nationals are eligible.
- This award is available to existing postgraduate students.
- Current students who have already accepted an offer of a full scholarship for September 2022 entry are ineligible to apply.
Applications will be ranked according to criteria like academic track-record, and the quality of the student's research proposal.
- Studentship Application form
- Research proposal
Value of Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship:
The studentships are worth 10,000 pounds and are for one year only and continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress of the student.