Details about Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020
Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Japanese studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10,000 pounds for one year
Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020 is provided by the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, University of Manchester. This funding is available to students undertaking postgraduate research in full time Japanes studies.
- All nationals are eligible.
- This award is available to existing postgraduate students.
- Current students who have already accepted an offer of a full scholarship for September 2020 entry are ineligible to apply.
- Applications will be ranked according to criteria like academic track-record, and the quality of the student's research proposal.
- Studentship Application form
- Research proposal
Value of Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020:
- The studentships are worth 10,000 pounds and are for one year only. And continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress of the student.
Applicants must submit the online application for a place on their chosen doctoral programme related to Japanese studies in the School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures by 13th January 2020 at the latest. And the deadline for the application of Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020 is 7th February 2020.