Details about PhD Fellowship in Molecular Microbiology
PhD Fellowship in Molecular Microbiology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Molecular Microbiology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depending on the course . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 28 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depending on the course
A 3-year Ph.D. fellowship is available in the Biomolecular regulation group at the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must have a background focused on the molecular biology of bacteria.
- The students must strong interest in the research questions addressed by the group