Details about PhD fellowship in Experimental Quantum Optics at University of Copenhagen 2023
PhD fellowship in Experimental Quantum Optics at University of Copenhagen 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Experimental Quantum Optics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, salary DKK 331,125 + pension DKK 53,811 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 16 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, salary DKK 331,125 + pension DKK 53,811
Qualifications needed for the program:
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in physics with good results.
- Good English language skills.
- Relevant work experience in experimental atomic physics, quantum optics, and/or nanophotonics.
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project.
- Relevant publications (if any).
- Curious mind-set with a strong interest in fundamental research and quantum technologies.
- Carry through an independent research project under supervision and within a team
- Complete PhD courses corresponding to approx. 30 ECTS / ½ FTE
- Participate in active research environments, including a stay at another research institution, preferably abroad
- Teaching and knowledge dissemination activities
- Write scientific papers aimed at high-impact journals
- Write and defend a PhD thesis on the basis of your project
- Work for the department